BuzzGuru helps find a certain influencer by name or search for relevant influencers using filters.
Go to the Influencers tab and choose TikTok, it’s on the right.
Find your TikTok influencer by name
You have to simply write the name in the search bar.
Don’t remember the full and correct name? Don’t worry, write what you know, BuzzGuru will show you channels that have the closest names.
To start a new search, choose Clear filters under the search bar or start typing new words.
How to use filters
To unroll all the filters, click the Filters button on the right of the search bar.
Available influencer filters:
- Views. Choose if you want to find influencers with a certain view number or set a gap.
- Subscribers. Choose a certain number or set a gap to find influencers with a certain number of subscribers.
- Likes. Choose a certain number or set a gap to find influencers with a certain number of likes.
- Account quality. Find TikTok creators by their account quality as estimated by the BuzzGuru AI.
- Country. If you need to find an influencer from a particular country, choose it via this filter. You can choose the name of the country by yourself or search for it through the regions.
- Language. Choose the main spoken language of your TikTok creator.
- Gender. If you need to find a creator who specified their gender, use this checkbox.
- Account status. When searching for influencers with verified accounts only, use this checkbox.
Available post filters
These ones are for you to search for TikTok accounts filtering by posts for the last 30 days.
- Likes. Choose a certain number or set a gap.
- Comments. Choose a certain number or set a gap.
- Have shared. Use this filter when you need to set a particular number of shares of a post.
- Engagement rate. The higher it is, the more popular the post is. Choose the ER metric counted in %.
- Publication date. This filter allows to find posts that got on TikTok on a certain date. You can also choose time gaps like week, month, etc.
Available audience filters
These ones are for you to search for TikTok accounts by filtering an influencer’s audience.
- Country. Sometimes an influencer may be from one country, but their main audience lives in another one. For example, a Spanish-speaking creator from the USA may get more subscribers from Mexico.
- Language. Choose the main spoken language of your TikTok creator’s audience.
This option allows you to discover TikTok creators that have other social media accounts specified.
The more filters you use, the more specific your search becomes and the more relevant TikTok influencers you see. All the filters are optional, you can use any or none of them.