BuzzGuru helps find a certain influencer by name or search for relevant influencers using filters.
Go to the Influencers tab and choose Twitch – it’s on the right.
Find your Twitch influencer by name
You have to simply type the name in the search bar.
Don’t remember the full and correct name? Don’t worry, write what you know, BuzzGuru will show you Twitch channels that have the closest names.
To start a new search, choose Clear filters under the search bar or start typing new words.
How to use filters
To unroll all the filters, click the Filters button on the right of the search bar.
Available filters from the Influencer section:
- Categories. Choose the categories (including games) that are relevant to you.
- Views. Choose if you want to find Twitch streamers with a certain view number or set a gap.
- Subscribers. Choose a certain number or set a gap to find streamers with a certain number of subscribers.
- Publication date. This filter allows to find streamers who went online for a stream on a certain date. You can also choose time gaps like week, month, etc.
- Price $. All the prices on the BuzzGuru platform are presented in US dollars. Choose the filter to search for streamers with certain estimated prices.
- Streamer’s language. Choose the main spoken language of your streamer.
- Online (average). Choose to search for the streamers who gather a particular number of viewers online at a time.
Available filters from the Game genres section:
- Game genres. Choose when you need to find influencers who play games of some particular genre or genres.
- Games. Specify the games your influencers should stream.
- Games for the period. This filter is only available when you have already chosen at least one game or game genre. Then you can specify the time period when your streamer had to play the game.
The more filters you use, the more specific your search becomes and the more relevant Twitch influencers you see. All the filters are optional, you can use any or none of them.