When you have in mind some specific characteristics of the target audience for the upcoming promotion on TikTok, BuzzGuru can help you find relevant posts or TikTok influencers that would be a perfect match.
Find posts using filters
First, go to the Posts tab. To unroll all the filters, click the Filters button on the right of the search bar.
There is a whole range of filters that help find applicable videos:
- Views. Choose if you want to find posts with a certain view number or set a gap.
- Likes. This filter lets you choose how many likes should the post have - state a certain number or set a gap.
- Have shared. This filter shows how many times have people shared a particular video. Choose the number or set a gap.
- Comments. This filter lets you choose how many comments should the post have - state a certain number or set a gap.
- Engagement rate. It gives you an opportunity to find posts with a certain engagement rate - from 0 to 100, or set a gap.
- Publication date. This filter allows to find posts that were published on a certain date. You can also choose time gaps like week, month, etc.
Find TikTok influencers using filters
First, go to the Influencers tab and click the TikTok button on the right. To unroll all the filters, click the Filters button below, near the search bar.
The following filters are available:
- Views. Choose if you want to find influencers with a certain view number or set a gap.
- Subscribers. Choose a certain number or set a gap to find influencers with a certain number of subscribers.
- Likes. Choose a certain number or set a gap to find influencers with a certain number of likes.
- Account quality. Find TikTok creators by their account quality as estimated by the BuzzGuru AI.
- Country. If you need to find a TikTok influencer from a particular country, choose it via this filter. You can type the name of the country by yourself or search for it through the regions.
- Language. Choose the main spoken language of your TikTok creator.
- Gender. If you need to find a creator who specified their gender, use this checkbox.
- Account status. When searching for influencers with verified accounts only, use this checkbox.
You can also filter the influencers according to their posts for the last 30 days, as described above:
- Have shared
- Engagement rate
- Publication date
There are also available audience filters to search for TikTok accounts by filtering an influencer’s audience.
- Country. Sometimes an influencer may be from one country, but their main audience lives in another one. For example, a Spanish-speaking creator from the USA may get more subscribers from Mexico.
- Language. Choose the main spoken language of your TikTok creator’s audience.
Below you can find an option to discover TikTok creators that have other social media accounts specified. This is helpful if you would like to broaden your ad campaign.
The more filters you use, the more specific your search becomes and the more relevant TikTok influencers you see. All the filters are optional, you can use any or none of them.
Find posts using hashtags
BuzzGuru also provides an opportunity to find specific posts by hashtags. You can easily do it using just the search bar.
Go to the Posts tab and start typing a hashtag. You can type even without a # mark.
You can combine the hashtag search with the filters, as described above.
The platform then shows relevant posts. Choose the one to your liking and click. The system sends you directly to the creator’s profile.
More specific information about the TikTok influencer can be found below. Using the Add to lists button lets you immediately add the influencer to your lists for the campaign.
You can also find information about the creator’s audience:
Find TikTok influencers using hashtags
To find the list of TikTok influencers who indicated some hashtags, go to the Posts tab and press the Influencers button on the right.
Then there is a search bar for you to use. Type anything there, for example, “friendsforever”.
BuzzGuru then shows the list of TikTok Influencers who used this hashtag. Choose the creator to your liking or combine your search with the filters - to do so click on the Filters button near the search bar.
Then click on the influencer’s nickname to go to their profile page.