You may not have some particular Instagram influencers in mind while preparing an ad campaign, and it’s okay. You can find Instagram posts that your audience likes via BuzzGuru. To do so, use our Instagram Posts Search.
Go to the Search by keywords tab on the top and select the Instagram Posts option. You will see the page where you can use the search bar or the filters.
Find Instagram posts using keywords and hashtags
To find posts on a particular topic, simply type your keywords in the search bar. You don’t even need to use the # mark.
Then, BuzzGuru shows the posts relevant to your search query. Choose any of the posts you like and click on it to go directly to its creator’s profile.
Find Instagram posts using filters
To start searching for Insta-posts with the help of the filters, go to the Search by keywords tab on the top and select the Instagram Posts option. To unroll all the filters, click on the Filters button on the right.
Here are the available filters.
- Influencer country. Define where the creator of a post has to be.
- Broadcast language. Choose what’s your desired language of the posts and their creators.
- Influencer gender. It will be considered if an influencer has stated their gender on Instagram.
- Influencer age. Select the age group your ideal influencer who created a post belongs to.
- Views. Set the average number of views an influencer’s Reels and videos have to have.
- Likes. Set the average number of likes an influencer has to have on their posts.
- Comments. Set the average number of comments an influencer has to have on their posts.
- Publication date. Set the desirable publication date or period for the latest post.
- Media type. Define what the post should be: a Carousel, a Video, or a single Picture.
- Country. Select the country where the post was created. It shows not the influencer’s country, but the one that has been set for the post itself.
All the filters are optional. You can use one, a few, all, or none of them.